September 20, 2013

Rafael's 18th Birthday


This post has been long overdue. Even the celebrant posted it first on his facebook. Too many cakes came in between!   Anyway, I made this cake for Rafael for his  18th birthday in July 2013. Rafael is like a nephew to me.  His family , along with 2 other families, and my family  came to Australia almost at the same time. He was 4 yrs old when I first met him. Since then,  I have been making cakes occasionally for them.  This is one of the cakes I made for him when he was a little boy.


Sylvester Cat

Now he is all grown up and plays drums. Thus, he requested this cake.




It  really took a long time to make and yet still looked a little lopsided.  Let's have a closer look. Can you see him?


It may not be perfect but the birthday boy was so happy with his cake. That's what matters! Here's the birthday boy with his cake.

Rafael with his cake

Let's look  inside.


See you next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment